Pennsylvania Providers Coalition Association (PA PCA) presents:
Beyond the Basics: 2015 Employer Obligations under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”)
Thursday, January 29, 2015 | 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
To register for his webinar, please RSVP no later than Friday January 23, 2015
using the below Web Link:
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Since the passage of PPACA in 2010, this law has required members of the PA PCA to make a host of changes in regard to provision of medical care to employees. This webinar will discuss the legal requirements for employers under the PPACA Employer Shared Responsibility Mandate (the “Employer Mandate”), including a detailed discussion of the new minimum essential coverage reporting requirements for employers. Topics to be covered include:
(1) Legal requirements for employers under the Employer Mandate, including a discussion of measurement and stability periods, employer best practices and information reporting penalties.
(2) Current legal guidance on offering coverage to different employee groups (short-term employees, interns and seasonal employees);
(3) Discussion of the 2016 new minimum essential reporting requirements for employers, including what information employers will need to gather in 2015 to complete this reporting;
(4) A review of the current draft 1094 and 1095 information reporting forms and employer strategies and resources for completion; and
(5) Internal reporting procedures to achieve compliance with Section 4980H employer requirements.
Members will have a Q&A period with Presenters following the presentation.