- This event has passed.
CENTRAL PA – PA-PCA Value-Based Payment Training + D-SNP Dialogue w/MCOs
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Value-Based Payment Training for Direct Providers and Service Coordination Entities – PLUS! D-SNP Dialogue with CHC MCOs
Empower your participants and navigate the current healthcare environment! Facilitated by subject matter experts, these regional training sessions will address:
- Value-based payment basics
- The Pennsylvania landscape
- Provider readiness
- Value-based payment opportunities and risks
Following the training session, join representatives from Pennsylvania’s three CHC MCOs for a D-SNP dialogue.
PA-PCA Member: $30.00 per person
- Full-day and afternoon options available. Lunch is included with full-day registration.
- Sign up for the morning session, afternoon session, or both.
- Seating is limited!
9:00am – 12:00pm – Value-Based Payment Training
12:00pm – 12:30pm – Lunch
12:30pm – 3:30pm – D-SNIP Dialogue with MCOs
4:00pm – Adjourn
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
Stoudt Building – Multi-Purpose Room
850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Questions? Contact Cicely Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-441-6056.